Thank you for your interest in including The Plant Foundry in your upcoming non-profit charitable event.
Please note that due to the large volume of donation requests we receive and the fact that we are a new, small start-up business, we are only able to approve a small percentage of the donation requests we receive.
Before you submit your donation request, please make sure your event does NOT fit one of the following categories:
- For-profit event
- Event / group that does not have a tax ID number
- Event that is for personal interest
- Event that is for less than 40 people
- Events that are in less than 30 days of date when request form is submitted
What we require from you for us to participate / donate to your upcoming event:
- Attendees of your event are notified of our nursery’s participation at least 15 days before the event, and again within 1-5 days before your event. Modes of communication include, but are not exclusive to; social media, in store print material, online media (website, newsletter) radio media, and TV media.
- Our business name The Plant Foundry, in print, is featured in all media related to the event as a donating sponsor.
- At your event we require signage clearly displaying our products / merchandise / donation. We will provide printed signage.
- We require that all attendees can clearly and quickly identify which donated products are ours, and not that of a competitor.
- We require a written tax donation letter that includes your organization name, address, contact information, your name and title, tax ID number, event date and details, and the item being donated by us including its dollar value (to be provided).
Thank you and we look forward to hearing about your upcoming event!
Tell us about your event. If we are not able to donate at this time, please do not hesitate to ask us again.