The term ‘Plant Foundry’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3500 Broadway. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
What we ship
We ship select items from our brick and mortar store.
When we ship
Items will be shipped within 3 working days from receipt of the order.
Where we ship
Shipping is restricted to the United States.
How we ship
Shipping is via FedEx, UPS and the USPS.
Rates to ship
Shipping charges and method are based on weight, size and other factors.
How to track an order that’s been shipped
If an item is shipped via UPS or FedEx, you will be provided with a tracking number via e-mail.
Returns are accepted in person, with receipt, within 30 days of purchase. Refunds on damaged or perishable items (i.e. plants) are at the discretion of Plant Foundry management.
Workshop Cancellation Policy:
If you cannot attend, please call us at (916) 917-5787 as soon as possible. If you cancel prior to 2 weeks of the class you will be fully refunded. If you cancel within two weeks and prior to the day before you will be issued a store credit.
Please be sure to submit your phone number and e-mail with your customer information in case we need to cancel or move the class.